Little Britain Presbyterian Church (LBPC) was founded in 1732 by Scotch-Irish Presbyterians. The first structure was a log building located on Pilottown Road. The second building was made out of field stones and was built in 1763 located across the street from the current building. Until 1804 Little Britain was mostly served by supply-pastors. In the early to mid-1800’s LBPC shared a pastor with Chestnut Level Presbyterian Church. In 1869 the stone church was torn down and the current brick meetinghouse was built. The pews we enjoy each Sunday were installed in 1913 (they have since received padding). In 1930 a double bell tower and upper and lower vestibule were added to the building. In 1960 the Christian Education wing was completed and dedicated to the Lord. A new entryway, updated bathrooms, and elevator were added in 2001. In 2005-6 we benefited from eagle scout projects with the addition of a lighted cross and pavilion.
The congregation voted in 2014 to join the Evangelical Presbyterian Church.
Our history is an encouragement of God’s faithfulness and goodness through the years. Each day we look forward to the new things God will do through the congregation. We are pressing on together to the calling of Jesus and seek daily to love and follow Jesus to the glory of God.